Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm working on Wednesday...

I have been working on doing some clear pieces this past week and I LOVE how they are turning out! The only thing I am struggling with is that they are difficult to photograph, being clear, the shadows go right through them.  I put some pictures up on my main blog but I’m not 100% satisfied with how the pictures turned out. Check it out and let me know what you think, http://jesseannedesigns.blogspot.com/

I am also working on some more earrings!  I’m very satisfied with how some of these are turning out.  Pictured below are some resin studs but also so art pieces I am working on, the “Love” ones are almost a finished product!  I just have to put a my final varnish on the colored parts. I need to buy some more earring findings to finish up the rest, I also have some that are in the process of being painted.  It is very exciting for me to see how the colors process differently when working with clear materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment